This is an inclusive package for Malapascua Island to dive with thresher sharks. Buy now and schedule your dates with us when you're ready. Check for availability first if you have fixed dates.
The package is per person based on minimum 2 pax.
Contact us with any questions. If you have a discount code and this is not suitable, please contact us to arrange your discount on a custom-built package :) email@example.com/ WA +639176254195
You may also put down a deposit only here, a minimum USD $100. Any discount codes will be applied to the whole package.
- 7 nights, AC room, standard at Tepanee Resort (twin/double)
- 15 dives (tanks, weights, boat, DM)
- Transfers, round trip, to/from Cebu (airport/hotel/port)
- Free Thresher Shark Tshirt, mask strap or log book
- Free tea, coffee, drinking water on the boats
- Wifi in the bar and dive shop
- Deluxe room upgrade
- Half board or full board
- Nitrox 10 fills
- Single room/single traveller supplement
- Courses (contact us)
We can configure any other package for you, just ask!
Other resort options available.
This is an advanced dive site, if you are not Advanced Open Water, you can still do the dive, just let me know and I will advise your options.
- Marine park fee/tax: P300 per day
- Monad Shoal marine protection fee: P100 per day
- Equipment rental: P350 per dive / 700 per day
- Night/dusk dive surcharge: +P300
- Torch (light) rental: P300
- Computer rental P500 per day
- Fuel surcharges vary for longer trips e.g. Dona Marilyn, Kalanggaman, Kimud, Gato and New! Capitancillo and Sambawan trips - two fabulous new and rarely dived locations. Additional fuel surcharges may be added at any time.
- Nitrox: +P350 (package rates available)
- 15 litre or 10 litre tanks: +P100/500 for air/nitrox
Italian-owned and run Tepanee is one of the best resorts on the island, and we believe the one that offers the best value for money.
They have a private beach, and their own protected reef just offshore with a resident population of blacktop reef sharks that you can even see from the Deluxe balconies!
They also have a desalination plant, making them extremely eco-friendly and the only resort where you can have a salt-free shower.
On site: Beach bar and Amihan Restaurant. Gym, jacuzzi and spa.
Just next door: Angelina's famous Italian restaurant.
Note: they are built on a small cliff so there are some stairs to climb. It is only 3-5 minutes walk from the dive shop.
For what they offer we believe they give the best value for money.
Room types: Standard (rooms in a block), Superior cottages (independent), Deluxe cottages (amazing seaview and larger).