Dive with Malapascua's famous thresher sharks!
Malapascua is known as the only place in the world where thresher sharks can be seen every day. And you are very lucky - there has never been a better time to come for thresher sharks 😊 Sightings have been amazing, the best in the 20 years we have been here!
Kimud Shoal is an advanced dive site, but if you are an Open Water Diver, you can dive it with an Instructor to make sure you are safe.
There are several options:
- An instructor-led dive, including if you wish a "PADI Shark Conservation Dive" which will count towards your PADI Advanced Open Water Course (AOW).
- An instructor-led dive just for fun.
- A PADI "Deep Adventure Dive" to certify you to dive to 30 meters in the future and it counts towards your PADI Advanced Open Water Course.
- Find out more.
The dive is usually done on a 2-dive trip to Kimud. Choose 2 Instructor-Led dives, or upgrade to a Deep Adventure dive for one dive. You can also decide once you are here.
- 2 dives
- Free equipment rental including dive computer
- Boat fees including the Kimud fuel surcharge
- Instructor fees
- Park fees (good for the day)
- With the Deep Adventure Dive: The PADI Advanced Open Water Manual and the PADI PIC Certification fee when you eventually finish your AOW. (RRP - PHP 9000/ USD 160)
If you have not dived in a while, for your safety, you may be required to do a check dive or a refresher in advance. It would be the day before as it is an early morning dive.
More general info about the thresher shark dive.
Please email us with any questions and date of arrival: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon on Malapascua 😊
This store usually defaults to show prices in the currency of the country you are in.
We advise paying in the currency of your card to avoid excess currency charges.
You may change the currency at the bottom of the page.
Price includes a 5% platform / credit card fee that is standard in Malapascua.
You may book and pay another way if you prefer for a 5% discount. We have banks in the Philippines, UK, EU (Belgium, France and Denmark), Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and the USA. We also accept payment via Wise.com, Revolut, Paypal, Zelle, GCash and more. Thanks!